Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

for sale is my Kranzle HD 7/120 and my CYC paint thickness gauge.

Kranzle HD 7/120
This is about 3 years old and gets used frequently. I would estimate total time used in the region of 50 hours or so. It is in very good condition and never misses a beat. I change the oil every 6 months, but have had no problems whatsoever with it. I will change the oil before handing over to the new owner. Comes with the original lance and heavy-duty 10m hose.

Selling because I have taken advantage of the group buy for a brand new K7 which I simply could not resist! :)

Happy to take offers, but hoping for something in the region of £200 (Paypal please). Collection only (though can deliver in and around Cambridgeshire). Happy to demonstrate the machine which I can do via my mobile valeting setup. SOLD.

CYC paint thickness gauge.
Bought from CYC back in March and so comes with the remainder of the warranty. Paid £169 for it and it is in excellent condition.

This gauge will measure coatings on both ferrous (steel etc.) and non-ferrous (aluminium etc.) surfaces.

Comes with calibration shims, iron and aluminium substrates (for calibration), instruction manual, plastic sleeve, anti-static cloth and a quality carry case. Also has batteries.

Excuse the quality of the photo!

Looking around the £100 mark including delivery (recorded and signed). Payment by Paypal please.

Regards.

**EDIT : ah crap, forgot to put my username alongside the Kranzle! I'll redo the photo as soon as I can.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offer Scott.

I shudder to think how much it would cost to send this bugger though!

I'd perhaps consider £165 + delivery, but I would ask that you sort the courier out. I much prefer a collection so that I can prove that it all works in person etc.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
More pictures added. My apologies for not including my username in the pics... plum totally forgot! Doh!

Let me think about it ChrisC. It won't be available until the K7 turns up which I am hoping is by the end of next week.

Thanks for the offer.

·
WHITEVANMAN
8,711 Posts
The K7/120
Operating pressure 120 bar/1800 psi fully adjustable
3600 epsi
20 degree spray angle (nozzle size 03)
Water flow 7 Ltrs/Min. @ 1400 rpm
Max inlet water temp 60oc
Max suction height 2 m
High pressure hose 10 m steel braided, rubber coated
Supply 230-240v 7.5 amps 1ph 50 Hz
Connection load 1.6 kw
Motor output 1 kw
Weight 18.5 kg
Dimensions 440 x 200 x 330 mm

Not be that much to post and id rather get it deliverd than waste 50 quid in diesel and my time:thumb:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry ChrisC, unclear why you've listed the specs of the K7? This is a HD 7 which I have for sale. Not sure exactly what the difference is mind; except the K7 is newer! They certainly look the same. :)

The thing with a courier is that, well, last thing I sent out was "lost" by the courier (I reckon the delivery driver stole it). Am still waiting for compensation. I just don't want to risk it with this item. What I'm saying is; your courier, your risk! ;)

·
WHITEVANMAN
8,711 Posts
Sorry ChrisC, unclear why you've listed the specs of the K7? This is a HD 7 which I have for sale. Not sure exactly what the difference is mind; except the K7 is newer! They certainly look the same. :)

The thing with a courier is that, well, last thing I sent out was "lost" by the courier (I reckon the delivery driver stole it). Am still waiting for compensation. I just don't want to risk it with this item. What I'm saying is; your courier, your risk! ;)
was looking for a weight and size thats:thumb:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the manual for the HD 7 which I forgot to show in the photos... yep 18.5 kg. Chuck in an additional kilo or two for the lance and hose.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
£170 cash on collection ???
Where you based St Ives / Huntingdon ?
Hi,

thanks for the offer. I'll chew it over tonight. I need to use the machine until the K7 arrives and so it will probably be next weekend before I can let the HD 7 go. Hoping for a little closer to £200, but if no closer offer materialises within the next day then I can let you have it for that amount.

Yep close to St.Ives and Huntingdon.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you want to see it running in the meantime then I am in Cambourne today, Peterborough tomorrow, Free Wednesday, Thursday Papworth Everard, Friday Peterborough. You'd be welcome to pop along and see the thing running.

Have pm'd you my mobile number if you happen to be anywhere near me at any time.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.