Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all.

Probably wildly open for personal preference and debate (as was always the case), but i have been off the radar for a while and wondered how things had moved on over the last 12 months?

I've been maintaining my car with my trusty Zaino kit bag but wanted to know if there had been any real game changers since i was last up to speed with what was what.

Cheers, Nige

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
There are a few movers and shakers around at the moment.

My personal preferences are :
Gtechniq for durability sealant/coating wise
BMD and D€finitive Wax for great waxes
Polish Angel for some great new products, both coatings and carnauba based for the easiest products in the world to use.
Car Chem for producing great products in assuming packaging.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Sonax is something everyone needs to experience (BSD, Wheel Cleaner Full Effect). Haven't Used PNS, but it's also shown great results. If you haven't played with SMAT polishes and MF cutting pads, I would look into that as well. Faster cutting and better finishing.

·
Registered
9,019 Posts
The thing is Nige if you use Zaino stick with it as you know how the product performs in the long run plus how to use the product correctly.

Judging by your Avator picture, if you want increased gloss along with extended durability comparing too any carnauba wax going on the market I would go for a Hydrophobic coating, the ones I will be keep my eye is Artdeshine ArtdeKeegan 5 and 6 Plus, these 2 Coatings will give you strong scratch resistance from wash marring and increased gloss from Number 5, as a additional layer from Number 6, these two products are not often mentioned or talked about on here as they are not mentioned or talked about much which is a shame as these two products work hand on hand and are the best going on the market by a long run :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.