Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, I would like to give a thank to Sian and James. As I'm living in İstanbul, they have sent me the all the samples that going to be distributed by pieces. Also, they are very fast in packing and delivery :)

So, as chosen tester, I have tested the lather, tripple and spirit on Sunday. (I'm going to review the spirit on upcoming days :) , it needs an extra interest :) )

Let the review begins by tripple :)
Well, firstly I applied tripple to the faded Omega headlights by hand and only one pass. It tooks only 5 min.

Before

After

Next, tripple used on Bimmer bonnet. As you all know, Bimmers have hard paints. Again, I've applied tripple by hand applicator (Gtech's triple pad) with one pass. Vaow it works on hard paint. Result is very good for an all in one product :)

Before

After

After applying the tripple to only 1/4 of the bonnet, immediately wash the car with lather which is a pH balanced shampoo.

Beadings of tripple :) , water couldn't run of on the right side of the bonnet, because there is no wax applied.

More reviews comes on upcoming days :) , thanks for reading :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Today, I've applied Tripple to my neighbour's Outlander, but she didn't know about that :D

Again, I've applied it by hand applicator pad. (Cut pad)
It tooks only 5 mins.
Here is the before-after photos and video :)

Love this product, thanks Sian and James :)

Before

After

Video

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.