Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am receiving my new car in the next 6-8 weeks all being well, and I will need to get to protected, but, I have decided I am not buying any products to do the car as I have shed loads of stuff in the garage, including, a Lifeshine kit that I was given by my dealer a few months ago, in the kit it has the interior protectant, the exterior treatment and the glass treatment plus sponge, MF cloth etc

I have decided I am using Gtech C2 on the paint (personal choice) as I have a few bottles of it, but I would like to use the glass and interior treatments on the new car, so is there any best way to use them, any tips on getting the best out of them etc and how long can I expect them to last??

·
Autoglym HQ
2,467 Posts
Hi James,

I'm afraid I'm prevented from offering any application advice over what is included in the pack itself. LifeShine is a dealer applied, warranted paint protection system. We provide application training to the staff applying the product, but can't comment on here I'm afraid.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I've previously found the glass guard quite durable and it lasted a good 18 months on the side windows of one of our previous work vans. A couple of dabs on an applicator pad is usually enough for a good coverage, then a damp mf to remove the residue.

With the interior protectant, I found its better to do a coat, let it dry naturally then do another coat to ensure a good even coverage so prepare to save half the bottle for the second coat. Also take a microfibre round with you to wipe down any overspray and plastics.

Also found the interior stuff very good for protecting suede shoes :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.