Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i would buy a little hand held steamer for some jobs around the house like the tiles and stuff in the bathroom and windows but it got me to think about using it on the car so got me to think what sort of jobs would it be good for i.e tough dirt on alloys and around the inside of doors and seals but what else can you think of any help would be good :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
only thing you MIGHT wanna watch for is if you have maybe had your wheels recently refurbed you don't heat the laquer up enough for it to run this is just my opinion you might not even be able to heat it up that much lol!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How well do they work only brought a liitle cheap one to start off with but hope it works well enough to get a better one can they be used on the inside of the car by any chance

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Having used both, I'd say avoid the small hand-held steamers and buy a decent one. The hand-helds don't last long and you have to keep waiting for them to re-heat/pressurise whereas a free-standing steamer such as the Kärcher SC1020 just keeps on pumping it out.

Kärcher SC 1020 @ £49.99 from the Kärcher outlet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.