Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have just had a 2 Stage Enhancement done on the old X-Trail, fantastic work carried out by Nick at CleanDetail, his superb work has totally transformed the tired paintwork :)

The Xy has been finished in Swissvax Shield and I'm now looking for a Shampoo that is not going to strip the LSP, I was going to use Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner but it says it leaves behind a water repellent film and that's not what I want.

So can you recommend another quality shampoo that won't strip the Swissvax Shield and that also leaves nothing behind after rinsing?

Thanks in advance

Andy...:thumb:

·
Registered
956 Posts
I've used Poorboy's Super Slick and Suds shampoo for taking care of 1 layer of Shield on a e90 BMW. It lasted more than 6 months, so that's a winner for sure. Excellent shampoo, great amount of slickness, cleans well + leaves nothing behind.

Kind regards,

Ebbe

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Auto Finesse Lather v2 seems to get loads of rave reviews at the moment but Dodo Juice Born to be mild seems to be quite popular too. You could also try Swissvax Bath, it will compliment your protection.

·
Registered
842 Posts
On top of what's already been said, these are some I like
Pinnacle natural brilliance shampoo,
Pretty sure car chem leaves nothing there?
Wolfs chemicals white satin,
Hubikote Hubiwash.

Pretty sure gyeon bathe leaves nothing too?

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Im pretty sure maxi suds2 is a pure shampoo.
Or at least I posted this same thread a year or so ago and thats why I bought it.lol
Have I been had eh.
Doesnt seem to alter any of thr lsps ive had on

·
Registered
842 Posts
Im pretty sure maxi suds2 is a pure shampoo.
Or at least I posted this same thread a year or so ago and thats why I bought it.lol
Have I been had eh.
Doesnt seem to alter any of thr lsps ive had on
I'll be at work tomorrow to clean my car, I'll read both bottles and update the thread if an exact answer isn't given by then ;)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the quick response :thumb:

Looks like there are quite a few for me to check out, I certainly don't want to use anything that's going to mask the Swissvax Shield.

Cheers guys

Andy...:)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.