Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Can anybody recommend a paint-shop in or around Surrey (I'm near Weybridge); I managed to remove two large areas of top-coat from my passenger door today when removing vinyl racing roundels - doh!

Any ideas of what the cost should be would also be gratefully received.

Thanks
Charlie

·
Registered
590 Posts
Good luck in your search, I spent 3 months looking for a place round me, and ended up using a place in Staines, however it's taking a little longer than planned due to an injury to my painter.

Depends how quickly you are looking for it to be sorted, I might be able to recommend a place in a few weeks, when I get mine back

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I know a good one in Bagshot. I have had cars done there as have other members of my family. I have sent quite a few others to him and to date his work has always been excellent and not stupid expensive. PM for his details if you are interested. :thumb:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I know a good one in Bagshot. I have had cars done there as have other members of my family. I have sent quite a few others to him and to date his work has always been excellent and not stupid expensive. PM for his details if you are interested. :thumb:
Are you able to share the details or is it a referral only job?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.