Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, i have been about on there for a while now but dont really post much at all,

so today i went about my normal wash routine on the car as it was stinking form the bad weather and rain we have been haveing, so after washing down the car and rinsing it down, due to not haveing alot of time and the wather looking quite unpredictable today i really wanted to put a coat of wax on the car( AG HD wax i am useing at the moment) so decided agesnt doing it due to time and i wouldnt want it to start raining when its cureing on the car, so insted i thort i would use some meguiars nxt spray wax that i have had for a while but only ever used it once due to i found it being very streaky to use after trying to buff it off,

so after rinsing down the car, it being still wet i thort i would try it as like a drying lubrication and wax the same time, that turned out to be a bit of faulse economy due to then spending 20min or so chasing streaks around the car getting them off, so in that time i could have used AG HD wax insted,

has anyone else here ever tryed useing meguiars nxt spray wax as a drying aid and is there any reason why is didnt work,
because there was allready water on the surface and it should have been dry first?
i understand that i would have needed to go around after and rebuff off but every time i have used it i just get streaks

but in the end the car didnt turn out to bad,
heres some pics of a quick maintenance of the bay useing megs engine dressing

and what the car looked like after i had finished

and just an excuse to use my brinkmann light, as i havent used it yet :p

·
Registered
611 Posts
That car is a credit to you, great job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.