Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend some nice lush microfiber polishing cloths. I bought my last ones on the group buy but it's no longer available. My mates new to this so is starting from scratch so probably looking into buying a pack of about 10 :thumb:

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I bought some smallish ones from, I think, eurow. They are blue in colour about 400mm square and quite plush, that came in a pack of 10. Great for polishing. Small enough that if it gets damaged not so much of a loss.

Eurow still seems to be going but I can't find the towels I bought.

EDIT: I just found these.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eurow-Shag-Pile-Double-Density-Microfibre-Towels-x-3-/290904050280

These look pretty similar but I didn't pay £3 each that was for sure.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Edgeless are they way forward for me so would have to be Carpro BOA or the monster microfibre having a few of both would cover a lot of jobs

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
I use ones from costco for the majoirty of meanial tasks but have them on a rotation system so that the most washed/ older ones are used on really crappy jobs like engine bays etc.

I only use good ones on paint/ When polishing/corecting or waxing then I use some nice plush microfibers such as the yellow and black ones a lot of shops are selling under various different names.

·
Mr Generosity.
2,238 Posts
I use ones from costco for the majoirty of meanial tasks but have them on a rotation system so that the most washed/ older ones are used on really crappy jobs like engine bays etc.

I only use good ones on paint/ When polishing/corecting or waxing then I use some nice plush microfibers such as the yellow and black ones a lot of shops are selling under various different names.
+1 on that

Costco recently has switched to a new brand of MF towels, made for auto care.
They are a lot nicer than the previous ones they carried-- more plush:thumb:

I seem to randomly pick up polishing/ wax removal ones. I have only ordered them once, from Griots Garage. Their wax removal clothes and ultra plush Spray on car wash ones are their best.
I agree, edgeless seems to be the new wave. I will have to check out the Boa and Purple monster :thumb:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.