Detailing World Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi all

I have some Amazon vouchers and was going to get some nice microfibre cloths - about a dozen.

Thicker than your basic ones but not too thick as I won't be using them as drying cloths !

I was looking at these - https://www.amazon.co.uk/MATCEE-Microfibre-Cleaning-Thickened-Detailing/dp/B09KLBC1NF/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1M241E9RPJN64&keywords=matcee+microfibre+cloths&qid=1655717199&sprefix=matcee+microfibre+cloths,aps,892&sr=8-5

Anyone tried them or can recommend other ones ?

thanks
I picked some similar cloths in an Amazon black friday sale branded MATCC and I'd say they're just about average. I mainly use them for interior or the dirtier jobs and wouldn't want to use them on my paintwork. I notice these ones mention in the description they are microfiber and bamboo mix so I don't know if that's an issue? The Rag Company cloths are available on Amazon, have you taken a look at their range?

·
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
1,808 Posts
The only detailing stuff I get from amazon is Gtechniq as it seems good value. For M/F's I'd recommend these at the same price:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts