Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have u guys considered a making a mini clay cloth, as awesome as the current cloth is I find myself struggling to decontaminate small tight areas where spoliers and side skirts meet panels.rebates in bumpers and mouldings and cant use it on my wheels either.I for one would love to see a mini clay cloth similar to the wax applicators like the finger appicators or the applicators that have a small pouch on the back to allow u to put ur fingers in for holding and moving the cloth.
I know the cloths can be cut into smaller sizes but I cant bring myself to do it.
Wheels and tight areas I find myself reaching for old fashioned clay.
I see a few companies now making mini wash mits for wheels and feel this could be an avenue that you guys could look into?
Cheers

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
yes it will

Yes mate is making just to get it stable but still trying out.

Have u guys considered a making a mini clay cloth, as awesome as the current cloth is I find myself struggling to decontaminate small tight areas where spoliers and side skirts meet panels.rebates in bumpers and mouldings and cant use it on my wheels either.I for one would love to see a mini clay cloth similar to the wax applicators like the finger appicators or the applicators that have a small pouch on the back to allow u to put ur fingers in for holding and moving the cloth.
I know the cloths can be cut into smaller sizes but I cant bring myself to do it.
Wheels and tight areas I find myself reaching for old fashioned clay.
I see a few companies now making mini wash mits for wheels and feel this could be an avenue that you guys could look into?
Cheers

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Apologies for posting a product from another manufacturer in your section.
But if the mini clay cloth looked a bit more like this then I think ud be onto a winner

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
nice one

OK i make this also. Good input. other brand here i m ok. we are Artdeshine fair brand. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Artdefindom

Hahahhah Artdefingerdom in short artdefindom.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Apologies for posting a product from another manufacturer in your section.
But if the mini clay cloth looked a bit more like this then I think ud be onto a winner

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
yes

Yes. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Deegan thank you for your picture. Hope you dun mind that ADS members crack joke here. Sorry.

but is good can reach the corner especially wheel and door hand.

For cars not for babe yeyeyyeyyeeyey.

am i thinking what you're thinking Alfred :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Deegan thank you for your picture. Hope you dun mind that ADS members crack joke here. Sorry.

but is good can reach the corner especially wheel and door hand.

For cars not for babe yeyeyyeyyeeyey.
Alfred glad I could be of some use.
And im game for jokes, its all part of the fun...
I think the idea will be very good in particular on wheels and more intricate areas on the bodywork. I hate to have to use regular clay now I have the artdeclay cloth.
Look forward to seeing how u get on with producing this :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.