Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all, woke up to a covering of snow this morning, something tells me it could be a long winter.

New to detailing, but like a lot of members my interest started as I have always taken a pride in my car's appearance. Decided to join the forum at the weekend instead of looking in as a guest.

Probably the biggest reason for not joining earlier was I was very limited in where I could do any form of detailing. The only garage I had was narrow and the roof leaked. So set myself the target of building a garage large enough that I could work in comfortably. It's not 100% finished, but it's warm, secure and dry. Will post some pictures soon.

·
15k here and I ain?t even got a lollipop
15,375 Posts
Welocme but keep an eye out for Ross a member on here , he travels down from Shetland to Orkney to steel your womem:lol: i'm sure he will be along to confirm this soon and that he is of Viking decent:thumb: You will hear him before you see him in the Type B

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.