Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Recently started to get more interested in the detailing side of cars so decided to join here for any tips, product reviews etc I can get my hands on.

I own two Honda Integra Type Rs, a black 2002 model and an older '98 model in white. Both need a bit (lot) of work in places but I'm sure I'll find the answers here.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcomes.

As requested, here's the 2002. There's a few stone chips on the doors I need to do something about, what looks like a burn on the rear spoiler and the wheels and brake calipers could do with a refurb.

And here's the older model. This one is a bit of a mess, both rear aches are beginning to rust so need rebuilding, passenger door is scuffed, passenger side front quarter has what looks like a coffee ring, roof is wrapped as the paint was bad, bonnet is chipped badly and everything plastic (bumpers, splitter, spoiler, wing mirrors) is starting to chip and crack. In fact the only good panels are the drivers door and front arch. Do love her though

And a couple of both

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.