Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks and its a shame he has just parted company with Jeremy Burgess after 14 years but it might be the change that he needs or he may just be passed it now.
I think the young guns will just get better and better but do wish Casey Stoner was still around in some ways to see how he would of compared with Marc Marquez although if Lorenzo didn't have the off earlier in the year it would of been a different story I feel,but the kid can ride.

Quick Rossi shot for you but on the Ducati.

·
Registered
868 Posts
totally agree with you on the burgess situation .. i also now think rossi is past it .. he said he would stay in the motogp paddock for another 2 years making me think that cal signing for ducati was wise choise because when his contract is up with ducati the yamaha seat will be free. I hated stoner .. he could ride like no tomorrow but my god he was so far up his own ass it was unreal. Your photos are amazing .. if you get the chance you should come over here to the northwest 200

·
Super Moderator
8,453 Posts
There is a story which illustrates why people think stoner is up his own ****. When he first came to the uk to race in superteens, he found winning so easy but wouldn't wave to the crowds, when asked why, he said he was embarrased at how quick he was and didn't want to rub peoples noses in it. He retained that view for most of his career but learned to wave to the fans at least.
Seen like that, it isnt so much that he is up his own **** just that he is inherently shy, however that is just my humble opinion. :)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Thanks and its a shame he has just parted company with Jeremy Burgess after 14 years but it might be the change that he needs or he may just be passed it now.
I think the young guns will just get better and better but do wish Casey Stoner was still around in some ways to see how he would of compared with Marc Marquez although if Lorenzo didn't have the off earlier in the year it would of been a different story I feel,but the kid can ride.

Quick Rossi shot for you but on the Ducati.

Nice one this is :thumb:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers for the comments guys and not so much a pro as a very serious amateur :thumb:

Im an Auto Electrician by trade but work some weekends freelance for some mags and national papers covering BSB,WSB and Moto GP.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.