Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gave my Fiesta its winter protection this weekend!
After talking to Polished Bliss I decided on using a sealant due to the weather up here in Scotland being pretty servere in winter. Could go weeks without getting a break in the weather to wash the car.
I am very impressed with the finish of this product. Left the car with a nice wet look and its given some really nice flake pop!
Sheeting is immense!
Polished Bliss said that they dont get alot of people buying this product but the people who do always come back for more. If it lasts aslong as it says.....(.months) then ill definately be using it again.
Has anyone here used Nanolex Nanowax and what are there opinions on its longevity and finish?
Ill add some pics when I find out how....

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have used it several times on different types of paint, very easy to use, very little goes a long way.. My trials with it, showed a durability of aprox 4md in winther, due to washing the car more often because of salt ect.
I have tried it both by hand and via machine and I find it gives the best result via machine, because it has some light polish capabilities..
I think it gives a nice gloss and shine and feels very smooth to touch afterword. I also smells nice and again easier to use than many waxes I have tried...
Only thing is, dont leave it on to long, unless you also buy the premium spray, which is another great and easy to use product.. :)
If you want the best of nanowax, give the car a thin coat, leave it to dry and dont let it get wet, then use the premium spray to wipe of the residue of nanowax, it gives an amazing finish and is very easy to get all the residue off...
Here under is how it looked with Nanolex used by machine only and premium spray, no other polish used, you can see it still has some swirls, so on a car with better paint, it should look a lot better...
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
380 Posts
I would so yes to light polish and sealer, but as a waxhybrid type, its recomended to clean the surface with nanolex cleaner spray before..

If you apply it by hand, its more like a wax type, but like a sealer in feel..

Its just my observations, you could ask in nanolex section and might get some better answers .-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.