Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So came home from work and mother says we have a problem. I said what ? She said look in that carrier bag. So I looked inside and my 2 meguiars lambswool wash mitts are in pieces. In fact one has torn in half. She washed them as normal and this happend. So in the market for a new mitt. What u guys using?

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have just ordered a Dooka Wash Pad, so will see how that is.

I have seen a few people using the new microfibre madness ones (http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/microfiber-madness-incredimitt.html). Although a tad pricey they do look good and I would imagine last a bit longer than traditional lambswool one, therefore negating the cost. Also dont imagine you would have any problems with them getting 'destroyed' :thumb:

·
Registered
842 Posts
Microfiber madness incredimitt.

Love it, don't think I'll buy a different kind ever.
No ridiculous care instructions, and it just goes into the washing machine as normal cloths when needs be.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm another one for the microfiber madness offering although I've got the sponge as I'm not the biggest fan of mitts and having to put on and off the mitt.

But it is very good, better than the mits I've previously used

·
Registered
329 Posts
I've got 2 dooka pads and a wheel mitt. One of the pads is nearly 2 years old and to be frank they get abused, they sit in a bucket until the day before wash day. They get put through the wash mc on a rinse cycle, used then dropped in the rinse bucket again. Fantastic product you'll never regret buying.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.