Detailing World Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tried out my new Ava Smart P60 PW today - the hose is less than 6m long but it’s supposed to come with an 8m hose ?

I couldn’t work out why I couldn‘t reach to the back of my car !

So I measured it and it’s less than 6m from the connector to the hose reel ?

Anyone else had a similar issue ?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Called them this morning and spoke to a nice lady in Norway who said she would look into it and get back to me - nothing yet and no response to the email I sent yesterday

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let them know and hope they send you the 12M hose that they sell for a small fortune.
Fat chance ! Two phone calls now and still not sorted - the woman who I spoke to yesterday was nice but didnt seem to do anything…

Spoke to another lady today who has asked the UK warehouse to contact me. They will collect the machine and only then send me another unit - not great for a company that goes on about customer service. Still not the end of the world I suppose !

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That’s a shame you only need the correct hose but I guess I just about see sense of taking whole unit back
Apparently because they don't have any 8m hoses in stock in the UK - nearly asked for my money back - don't have much luck with Pressure washers !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts