Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
I understand them not wanting to produce thousands every month to try and keep it exclusive, but they need to decide whether they want to provide exclusive boxes in limited amounts or produce more for the growing market they are attracting.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Am sure I read they are upping the limit of boxes to 1000.

But if it's every 2nd month it should be more.

As currently it's what 600 a month?

Should be more like 1500-2000 box for next year imo

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Speaking entirely for myself, this sounds like a very good decision.

I'm not getting through everything in a box in one month, once every two months suits me well, both in terms of trying all the products and absorbing the cost.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Kind of agree with Chris but will miss the monthly delivery as you do look forward to it. I use most of the products and then get the stuff i will use. Some samples just sit there. The brand boxes is a good idea.

·
Crisp Eater
5,151 Posts
Speaking entirely for myself, this sounds like a very good decision.

I'm not getting through everything in a box in one month, once every two months suits me well, both in terms of trying all the products and absorbing the cost.
I'm in this camp tbh, I'm not using everything up each month and start to build up a collection of stuff. I was wondering whether I should not bother renewing my subscription when it runs out anyway and just buying them as & when so I think the bi-monthly option is a good thing for me personally.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have 2 unused boxes. Stuff isn't being used and as a result I'm probably not gonna buy this months, I would prefer a premium box ever other month though. That would be pretty good! Please add a premium box like the classic box.

·
Registered
233 Posts
imo I liked receiving a box every month, however with winter coming there is no way ill be getting through the products. They could have one box a month during the summer months then reduce the boxes through the colder months.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
They send it for free? I assumed they just bought it in bulk then split into the 50ml bottles?

No wonder they're changing it
Waxybox get free products from the manufacturers, sell them to you and if you like the sample this may encourage you to place an order for bigger sizes from the manyfacturer. Thats the way its meant to work anyway.

I imagine this would work for some but not all. Waxybox sure are gaining.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Waxybox get free products from the manufacturers, sell them to you and if you like the sample this may encourage you to place an order for bigger sizes from the manyfacturer. Thats the way its meant to work anyway.

I imagine this would work for some but not all. Waxybox sure are gaining.
Wow!

Can't believe they managed to get anyone on board. Fair play to them but I've never heard of a better way to make money.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.