Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to look after the high finish on my RS133 as I plan on keeping her off the road during the foul months so had this made by Classic Additions to protect the liquid yello paint, matches the indoors one I had made for the Megane :lol:

Thanks for looking

·
DW Superstar
5,336 Posts
How will it perform if we get the bad snow that we had a couple of years ago Nick?
As in, is it waterproof and has a soft inner lining for if/when it has heavy covering of snow on it?

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Just watch for wind buffeting if kept outdoor. They can rub paintwork quite easily, especially on sharp edges.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello mate, it's completely water repellant yet breathable and soft to the touch, this photo was of a couple of samples they sent me

The company use this material for all the covers for Aston Martin, it's designed for transportation as well as outdoors and indoors hence the real tight fit, this is the first one they've made outside of their Aston Martin contract, really pleased with it.

·
DW Superstar
5,336 Posts
Impressive Nick. Looks like you've done your research, not like you'd do anything but in truth.
Do you have kids by any chance Nick, if so, do they get spoilt as much as the cars!! lol.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Impressive Nick. Looks like you've done your research, not like you'd do anything but in truth.
Do you have kids by any chance Nick, if so, do they get spoilt as much as the cars!! lol.
Ha! My cars are my children :lol:

Just want to keep them tip top as I plan on keeping them for quite a while, I think :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.