Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a wee note to say welcome back my precious ones!!!!

I know my opinion is not worth much in the whole scheme of things, but I was the first in the UK way back in april 2010!!! to use them and plugged the origionals to a lot of people and am only a small detailer here in NI. But I have to say I am glad I stuck with them, been using the newest (latest) versions of the pads and I have to say i'm impressed. I know I was a bit scathing of their severe drop in quality over the last year with failures after a single panel but I have to say credit you have them sorted and they last longer as well. not a single failure of the pad before they were worn out and ready for the bin anyhow. so it now the point where I say cheers you listened u tried new things and u sorted it nice one!!

Good work guys keep it up!:thumb:

Reactions: MeguiarsUK

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They look just like the old revised ones with the hard embossed logo. Make up looks similar but the don't jeat up like the old ones did and definitly seem to cut more

Reactions: pete001

·
Registered
436 Posts
The Microfibre System has only been designed for use with the Dual Action Polisher.

We did have some early issues with these pads, but we knew we had a winning product and pad compound. Our sincere thanks goes out to everyone who has continued to support us and the system whilst we developed it.

We now have the best yet pads in stock and available to purchase.

Thanks

Dom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.