Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time has come to replace/upgrade the trusty PC 7424, but the question is what with?

I've been looking at the PC 7424XP, the new version of what I already have, and the DAS6 Pro. Does anybody have experience of these two DAs? I can get them both for very similar money (around £115) so that doesn't come into it. Now I only use the machine a few times per year so I'm NOT in the market for a Rupes or Flex (though it would be nice I just can't justify the expense) so please don't recommend either unless they can be had new for the same money as the DAS6 or PC. I'm not beyond getting a rotary but I know DAs so this is where my focus is.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lowe: The 110v converter doesn't really bother me, once set I have a 50m trailing lead so the actual converter doesn't need touched. Just looking the better machine.

Fethead: Does a bigger throw offer any significant advantage over the PC/DAS6? I'm not in a particular rush as my original PC is still working if making a strange noise every now and then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.