Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im hoping pricing is going to be released to us resellers in the next few days...
Nice one John

I can see both sides tbh

The guys posting on AG are p1ssed as they want the machines but want to use their existing pads and polishes.

Rupes obviously want to push the complete Bigfoot system and are using the standpoint of only making packages available as kit including their own products.

Existing LHR15 and LHR21 owners who like the system will already have 1l bottles of the Rupes polishes and likely have the Rupes bag already. In theory these people will just want the machine with pads to suit the smaller backing plate.

I was also very surprised to see neither of the 12mm Duetto packages including either of the new MF cutting/polishing pads

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I agree but sadly it doesn't generally follow suit.

Here is the LHR15es on AG site, forget the free apron $350 which is roughly £217

http://www.autogeek.net/rupes-lhr-15es-big-foot-polisher.html

Now back to the UK

LHR15es machine only

Elite £349.99

Most resellers only offer as part of a package with other Rupes items

As a general rule there seems to be little difference between the RRP in dollars and that in pounds

·
Administrator
49,999 Posts
I agree but sadly it doesn't generally follow suit.

Here is the LHR15es on AG site, forget the free apron $350 which is roughly £217

http://www.autogeek.net/rupes-lhr-15es-big-foot-polisher.html

Now back to the UK

LHR15es machine only

Elite £349.99

Most resellers only offer as part of a package with other Rupes items

As a general rule there seems to be little difference between the RRP in dollars and that in pounds
Im looking forward to receiving my pricing from Rupes as it will certainly be interesting to see what they do with the UK and Euro pricing as they have set the president for pricing with the USA price point.

Hopefully it wont be too much longer....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.