Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Have come back after many years away to seek some advice on products for a new car.

This is our first ever brand new car and I want to try and keep it looking good!

We’ve gone for a Tiguan in Dolphin Grey, we don’t have it yet but I want to get some decent protection on it straight away

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Thank you!

When I joined I had my P1 Impreza, times have moved on now and its boring family wagons now
welcome back pal, if you still had it mate no doubt you'd be beaten by kids in bog standard corsas these days with advances in motor technology. My old Celica GT4 was running 17psi and I'd still have kids keeping up with me in new standard hatchbacks. Old cars still look the business but can't hold their own anymore.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Welcome back matey,
Glad to see people coming back to the forum.
As for the car, your best bet is to get it booked into a Pro detailer and have it corrected and coated.
Whilst I know that this is a large initial expense, you’ll be quids in later down the line as with everything ceramic Coated, these products will last years on most surfaces and will be perfect for the fortnightly wash etc

maintenance washes won’t need to be quite as rigorous and you’ll thank yourself later for the initial outlay 👍🏼

1 - 14 of 14 Posts