Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nikon D3000. Selling because it hardly gets used, it is about 2 years old and in excellent condition, has been looked after. Comes with original box, 18-55mm lens and 55-200mm lens, both are genuine Nikon, 4x close up lens, 1x wide angle lens and a Nikon carry case and shoulder strap. Looking for £300. SOLD

Autop Code Reader OBDII AND EOBD D900 used once, in excellent condition. £20 SOLD

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi bud, I'm new on this forum, and reading / soaking up lots of info. As a newbee i am therefore unable to PM you.

I fancy one of these cameras, but don't need all the lenses to be honest.... Maybe one day but not at the moment.

If you'd take an offer of £200. That really the best I can do. Can PayPal you instantly if that helps.

Cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi bud, I'm new on this forum, and reading / soaking up lots of info. As a newbee i am therefore unable to PM you.

I fancy one of these cameras, but don't need all the lenses to be honest.... Maybe one day but not at the moment.

If you'd take an offer of £200. That really the best I can do. Can PayPal you instantly if that helps.

Cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks like you've got options....

A deal with me without the 55-200. Not too bothered about thatlense tbh.... And I'd stick with my original bid....

Or let master captain peanut have a shot....

Cheerios

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.