Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Pugly ventured out on track today at Sunny Brands Hatch.

So for all you non-believers here are the photos.

I paid a racer/ARDS instructor for the day and eff me last 2 sessions of the day I (Pugly) was screaming round even managed to show up a couple of E46 M3's and a 911....oh and some Ford ST things (fast as hell in the straights slowwwwww in the corners and scary!)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Love it! The most annoying bits after a trackday are the melted bits of rubber that stick all over the area behind the wheels. Pain to get off cleanly too. :D Mine goes on track too, although I "might" care less about my car's appearance than you - not sure.

Cadwell "mountain"

·
Registered
724 Posts
Looks like a great day out.

Not sure if I could take my 205 around there though............be too scared that i'll break her!
Just did this at Oulton Park - cracked exhaust manifold. Not happy and cost me a 4 figure sum to sort. Onward and upward though! :thumb:

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Did well to beat the porches then mate, well done.

Looks a nice clean standard example.
Its all about carrying the speed through the corners....as I learnt yesterday....get the entry right clip the apex and dont fight the car and it is truely amazing the speed you can launch yourself out at!

Looks like a great day out.

Not sure if I could take my 205 around there though............be too scared that i'll break her!
Don't be such a girl. Get it out on track.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.