Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One year ago today the first post was made in this ArtdeShine section by Alfred. He said

"Hi DW members I glad to officially announced that ArtDeShine UK and EU regional Distributor is Stangalang. "

Whilst the connection was probably formalised well before that date I guess we can still class today as the 1st Birthday of ArtDeShine UK and EU.

We have seen many great products hit our shores over the past year and I hope the momentum builds further and the ArtDeShine brand continues to increase its profile.

Congratulations to Alfred and Matt.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
i m touch and tears

Hi Bevvo, you are my heartful friend that can remember my first official announcement. Thank you very much. I almost forgotten. :lol::lol::lol:

Artdeshine will continue to improve its service, products qaulity, maintain at value the money concept, create abnormal formula and lastly loyal to my ADS members and engage to them in all comments.

Most importantly you give me a warm and happy morning( sg time now 0900am). I present you a Artdeshine Octagon Formula Set, the Black Box. Hope you like it. Requesf your mailing address thru PM.

Thank you.
Alfred:wave:

One year ago today the first post was made in this ArtdeShine section by Alfred. He said

"Hi DW members I glad to officially announced that ArtDeShine UK and EU regional Distributor is Stangalang. "

Whilst the connection was probably formalised well before that date I guess we can still class today as the 1st Birthday of ArtDeShine UK and EU.

We have seen many great products hit our shores over the past year and I hope the momentum builds further and the ArtDeShine brand continues to increase its profile.

Congratulations to Alfred and Matt.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Congratulations guys, its always good to see a success story, many companies don't make it to see their first anniversary so the fact you have says a great deal about you and your products.

As yet I haven't tried any of your products but I hope to remedy that situation in the future especially after some of the feedback I have read and the way Strangaways looks after his customers, service of the highest standards!

One thing I would ask, is it possible to have a link to a site that shows the range of your products and a price for them, as I said I haven't purchased from you yet and part of the reason is I don't know which product does what or how much they cost.

I am currently using Zaino products and have some Gtechniq additionally I have some Autosmart and am testing some Auto finesse products as well, my preference I guess is for sealants but that's because my pockets are not deep enough to play with the different waxes available although I have tried a couple of hybrid waxes.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
noted

Hi Rebel007, sorry for the website. Me and stang is in discussion. I intend to have a section in trader segment for purchase and product information.

Hope you wait for artdeshine. The membersip card is design for this purpose as the thread is active for one year. This card part of the concept is to give discount when purchase Ads product.

Therefore i m taking care of your pocket not being torn with a large hole. :lol::lol::lol:

Once again i say a big THANK YOU.

Regards

Reactions: Rebel007

·
Registered
818 Posts
First of all THANK you for taking the time and trouble to reply to me personally, I appreciate it. I have only been involved in detailing for a short time and to be honest I am not very good at it :) BUT saying that I am enjoying the results i have been able to get and love seeing my new to me car looking clean and shiny (I bought it in April/May so about 6 months ago).

Having seen and tried a little "GTechniq" at the Waxstock show in Peterborough (where I happen to live) for the first time ever I realised what sealants and other products like theirs and yours can achieve and I wanted to try them That's why I immediately bought some GTechniq's stuff and later tried some Zaino Clear Sealant/Z6/Z8. Since I don't know anything about your products other than what people on this site have told me (and that is very positive) and having seen the way "Strang" deals with problems the instant he sees them and usually in the most positive way possible I feel I have to try some of your range no matter how long it takes.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Happy Anniversary my friend! I have only known you a few short months but you have transformed my views on detailing completely. I bow to your knowledge Sensei Master!

Thanks for the Speciale and lets celebrate with a brand new F12 on Monday! :D

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
a gesture of thank

Hi Gheezer,

Sorry to tell you that ADS go international one year ago. DW is my first forum and also last forum ADS alfred will be here.

I had requested myself to become DW management team to excel and thrive DW in Asia also. I volunter to be the Asia DW manager and in all cost incured.

Ital Auto bodyline Spa will be commitment to introduce more quality stuff for Pro Series and best type of products for after care.

With your hearty assistance you gave ADS i m touch and make me more implusive to get ADS to the highest peak.

We will go for another round of tiger.:lol::lol:

Regards
Alfred

Happy Anniversary my friend! I have only known you a few short months but you have transformed my views on detailing completely. I bow to your knowledge Sensei Master!

Thanks for the Speciale and lets celebrate with a brand new F12 on Monday! :D

Reactions: Gheezer

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Wow! 1 year on DW already! Time flies when you're having fun! Here's to many years more! :thumb:

I'll do everything I can for Thailand in March next year too, the last one was a ton of fun! :D

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Asia Detailer Meet 2014

Asia Detailer Meet 2014 at Thailand, Bangkok. See you there.

The link to response coming.

https://www.facebook.com/artdeshineWorld/events

Regards.
Alfred

Wow! 1 year on DW already! Time flies when you're having fun! Here's to many years more! :thumb:

I'll do everything I can for Thailand in March next year too, the last one was a ton of fun! :D

Reactions: -Raven-

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
abnormal ADS products

Hi Ronwash, ADS will ahve alot of abnormal products next year 2014. Hope you will be looking forward to see the abnormality of ADS. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congrats Alfred and Matt!
may we see many more years from you guys,and more fantastic products.
:thumb:

·
king of the flexonian
12,485 Posts
Thank you guys for your words. I am somewhat embarrassed i didn't know it was a year today, but then i do forget its my birthday so its to be expected lol

Its been a fun and stressful first year, in equal measures, but in no way has it ever not been worth it. This next year i think we will grow more and more now we have a brand people can trust, and no doubt some quite sup rising new products. Thanks everyone, you have changed my life :thumb:

Matt

·
Registered
619 Posts
i do remember Alfred looking for testers, so i thought i would try it. I've never ever expected to be chosen and when i got my first box of samples i was like a kid lol
Even in dreams i couldnt imagine that someone would name a product after me lol. But here it is ArtDeSicko. Also alfred, matt, and other testers i've been in touch are so great. All very kind and helpful. I'm really happy and proud to be a part of ADS family. This year was great, but next... it will be even better i'm sure!

I wish you all the best !

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi Bevvo, you are my heartful friend that can remember my first official announcement. Thank you very much. I almost forgotten. :lol::lol::lol:

Artdeshine will continue to improve its service, products qaulity, maintain at value the money concept, create abnormal formula and lastly loyal to my ADS members and engage to them in all comments.

Most importantly you give me a warm and happy morning( sg time now 0900am). I present you a Artdeshine Octagon Formula Set, the Black Box. Hope you like it. Requesf your mailing address thru PM.

Thank you.

That is such a generous gesture. I feel incredibly privileged to receive such a fantastic array of complementary ADS products. When I read the message from Alfred this morning I was genuinely overwhelmed.

I will give some thought as to how I can best repay this kind gesture - product reviews, application instructions/videos, etc.

Alfred, you're a star :thumb:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Well I'll be honest, I have never bought anything from you guys but ill certainly be looking to at you when I require anything new as you appear to come across as genuine people.

Good luck for the future.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.