Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
It will be cheaper to add it to your home Insurance. Mine includes phone, laptop and iPod even if its lost or stolen away from home. Don't think it actually cost me extra as its value was under £1000 per item.

·
Crisp Eater
5,151 Posts
I was going to do it but went for the Flexplus account with Nationwide instead as it covers my OHs phone too, plus I get worldwide travel insurance and breakdown cover with it so it worked out better value for money to do it that way for me.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Through the bank is normally easiest and cheaper. I've just upgraded to the 5s. Phoned up Halifax to declare it and all sorted. We do it on the joint account so me and the mrs get the benefits each, phone insurance, travel insurance and breakdown cover for £10 a month

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Going to phone my home insurance and bank to see what they can do.

All I've heard from individual insurers are that they give you some refurbished phone which is usually faulty anyways, I'd rather have money to buy a brand new phone or know that I'm getting a genuine replacement part.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
dont get insurance through vodafone, biggest con in the world ever, woman told me if i swalloed my phone or it got dropped in a volcano i would have a new one in a few days, well i did drop it in a volcano , they thought my claim was suspicious because i hadnt used the phone for two weeks, refused to pay out , i had to argue a few times and 2 weeks later a brown box appeared with a refurbished phone with someone elses pictures on it !!!!!! and the battery was playing up, and i had to pay 25 quid, utter joke

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.