Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
My take on these are they look very glossy with added brightness and slickness but the water behaviour isnt up to much. If beading is your thing then stick to the stand alone LSP (Master Sealant, Famous, Viking Shield etc)
If you want the best possible finish from a QD spray product then look no further.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My take on these are they look very glossy with added brightness and slickness but the water behaviour isnt up to much. If beading is your thing then stick to the stand alone LSP (Master Sealant, Famous, Viking Shield etc)
If you want the best possible finish from a QD spray product then look no further.
Thanks Aaron.

This was the bullet point that got my interest more than anything else:

✓ Corrects 50% of all surface defects

What does that mean? It's rather a bold statement to make if it means what it suggests.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
I've got some of this but not used it yet. Only gave my car it's winter detail last week when I used Polish Angel Esclate followed by Famous. I intended to use this just as a top up every so often or if I wanted a bit of extra shine for a Meet or something.

I agree it looks a very interesting product and I can't wait to try it, if it's anything like their other products I've used.

I think the 50% improvement comment sounds like it contains fillers so it could be a good temporary protection, if you are short of time.

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
i have some and think its very good

its great after a wash to enhance and brighten the paint a little,its does contain carnuba as well so adds a little protection

i can see me using it in the spring summer months as the car now has its first coat of bmd genesis on ,this will be followed by at least another two

here is the misses car

this was a full polish angel detail,which i have topped off with the arts

be careful though as it does stain the cloth red,so i now keep that cloth for just this product

i like it

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=319757

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.