Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which Companies products do you have the faith in for polishes and compounds?

Rupes
Megs
Menzerna
Auto Finesse
3M

So many products to choose from, what have you used and why would you use it over others?

Pros/Cons?

Advice will be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Right now Megs is my go to for correction. I don't have access to much Scholl ATM but they are starting to pop up over here. I would like to try out Menz and a few other brands, but I need to have a reason to buy them, and with full bottles of M105 M205 and UC, I really don't.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Whats the rupes like in comparrison to the others youve used mate?
I personally like it. Different being a gel. Good work times.
Even via rotary it's good. Yellow is my fav. Really good.

Even on hard merc paint I got decent results.

Via Bigfoot and yellow rupes pad.

I have upped to sonax perfect finish as it has a slight more cut and finishes down nice too.

If it wasn't so badly marked the rupes yellow would have been perfect

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers for that bud!

just been looking at britemax stuff also?! its so confusing! they all work so why when we use something and get on ok with it do we automatically want to change lol!

Also, what is the texture of the gel like?!

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Cheers for that bud!

just been looking at britemax stuff also?! its so confusing! they all work so why when we use something and get on ok with it do we automatically want to change lol!

Also, what is the texture of the gel like?!
Looks similar to normal polish out the bottle. Yellow top being a dark grey colour.
But once spread you can see how its a gel.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.