Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have here a one off pre production pot of Aura... This is the wax that will be going on sale very soon... its is a yellow wax with a marzipan scent.

I have labled the pot and sealed it up. Due to it being pre - production it is not filled to the top, but it does still contain at least 180ml of wax as apposed to 200ml.

I have signed the bottom of the pot too.

Sorry about the picture quality, i need a better camera.

The price for this is £50 which is £10 cheaper than the production pot but all the money from this will go straight to the DW charity, Sebastians Action Trust.

Thanks.

Jay

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
I have here a one off pre production pot of Aura... This is the wax that will be going on sale very soon... its is a yellow wax with a marzipan scent.

I have labled the pot and sealed it up. Due to it being pre - production it is not filled to the top, but it does still contain at least 180ml of wax as apposed to 200ml.

I have signed the bottom of the pot too.

Sorry about the picture quality, i need a better camera.

The price for this is £50 which is £10 cheaper than the production pot but all the money from this will go straight to the DW charity, Sebastians Action Trust.

Thanks.

Jay
A very kind gesture.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
i'm gonna have to have this please send payment details it's my birthday today so a little present to myself with money going to an excellent cause plus a little slice of history in the making

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
I wasn't going to open it but I just have and it smells lush can't beat a bit of marzipan:D if this is what people have to look forward to with the finished product it will sell like hot cakes

I shall get a review up once I've updated the recent watermelon sample for durability so far it's looking real good

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.