Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I need a new pre wash, I've used autosmart active xls 4 a while but I've nearly ran out, I'm not too fussed on it being wax safe, I'd like it to clean well to reduce hand washing time, not stain single stage paint if mixed a bit to strong. Now an application question, I've heard snow foam lies around on the ground after its rinsed off I dunno how true it is but I dont want mess lying around on customers floors after I've gone, so if thats the case maybe I'd be best with a non foaming product anda large pressure sprayer to apply it. I'm a car valeter, so value for money in a Product appeals. Recommendations from experience please

·
Registered
152 Posts
The VP is concentrated so I dilute it about 5:1 in a garden pump sprayer. The demon machine is ready to use in litre spray bottles, £4 in morrisons at the moment. I just spray over the dirty bits (usually the bottom half of the car) leave for 5 mins and then power wash off. Does a good job and I don't see much point in snow foam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.