Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have just begun collecting Angelwax products and have to say those used so have really impressed me, as has the customer service.

Out of this little lot, I have used H2GO ( crazy beading), the shampoo (smells amazing) Revelation ( works really quick and very effective) and Desirable, which is quite simply stunning in both ease of use and looks ( beading is awesome)

No doubt further purchases will follow. Given the ones I have tried so far really surprised not to see them mentioned on here more often.

The shampoo and Revelation will certainly replace more expensive brands I have used and Desirable is now in my top three waxes.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi
I have to agree the shampoo is amazing.
I'm new to the forum but not the site. I have also used H2go wow amazing stuff. Hooked on Angelwax it's outstanding.
Hi fella and welcome. I like the idea of buying most of my products from a small British company who make their own products, that work really well and sell them on at a fair price.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I can see myself turning into an Angelwax whore also. :lol:

Just running down the current items I'm using at the moment then I'll be replacing it with their products.

John's a great guy to deal with, really helpful.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can see myself turning into an Angelwax whore also. :lol:

Just running down the current items I'm using at the moment then I'll be replacing it with their products.

John's a great guy to deal with, really helpful.
Yes he is. Just makes you want to buy more from them. Like you, I will replace stuff with Angelwax. If only they did a pre wax cleanser.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I have only two products yet from them and both are great. Want to try out more stuff when I can.

Andy, please post your impressions about Elixir, QED and wheel wax.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.