Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DW Supporter
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may know this from the Euro-Dub seen from years ago - well, here she is again the Euro'd Nato Green Mk1 Audi TT Convertible. A very special one-of-a-kind vehicle that may be seen back at a show near you in 2014.

On Arrival

Not bad at all... a very clean and already well looked after example.

Closer Inspection

First up was the hood.

Convertible Hood Before

Convertible Hood During

Convertible Hood After

The finish was locked in with an upholstery protectant.

Next up were the alloy wheels.

Alloys Before

Alloys After

After this the engine bay was attended to.

Engine Bay Before

Engine Bay After

Once the rest of the exterior received the usual Refined Detail wash process, it was time to roll into the unit for clay barring - in order to remove any further bonded contamination.

Now into into the machine polishing. It was just a 1-step machine enhancement for this one, so perfection was not on the cards; although the paintwork was in quite lovely condition already.

Headlight Before

Headlight After

Bonnet Before

Bonnet After

Drivers Door Before

Drivers Door After

Drivers 3/4 Panel Before

Drivers 3/4 Panel After

Bootlid Before

Bootlid After

Looking much much better and ready for the winter months! All the exterior surfaces were protected to lock-in the unveiled shine.

The Results

Top down I hear you cry?! Would be rude not to!

Brilliant getting this Euro'd TT closer to her former glory - definitely in a near show winning condition once more. An utterly sublime and tastefully modified example.

Thank you for looking and reading as always...

Adam
Refined Details

For more regular updates from us please feel free to follow on Twitter and Facebook.

·
DW Supporter
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What colour is that? It's not quite white is it? Stunning example of a TT and great work by you 👍
I've said Nato Green but the customer actually told me the actual colour name, which is "Turkis Green".

Thank you for the great feedback :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.