Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my girlfriend recently bought a Fiat 500 and the girl she bought it of looked a bit like the women selling make-up, you know the ones that look like their face would crack if they move it too much?

Anyway her interior has a mix of leather, fabric and rubberised plastic, all of which has at least a little bit of staining. I've managed to get most out of the fabric with AG shampoo and got the worst out of the leather and plastics but some refuses to budge.

Does anybody have any tips?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Try Auto Glym Interior Shampoo with a damp microfibre (the squirty bottle) Had this on my mums BMW when I borrowed it to go to Spa for the F1. I wanted to clean the car before I went and the make up on the doors and steering wheel were doing my head in, Tried that and it came off pretty easy!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
After reading the thread title i was expecting a story involing the topless Brazilian volley ball team! Anyhoo, what about using ice cube bags and then attacking it with some apc. I had a small oily stain on velour interior when i bought my mk4 work horse, couldn't shift it but this method made a dent and reduced it somewhat.

·
Distinguished Detailer + Dw Reviewer
8,557 Posts
G101 from Autosmart has removed fake tan from the palm of my hand so i'd reckon it should work on this! Just try it well diluted, say 10:1 as a start and see how you go.

Cooks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.