Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my experience with my local AS Rep!

I met my local AS rep on Wednesday afternoon, Simon....

I'd just like to add that I've, worked with some of the AS products before, but I wanted a vast range of the products.

I initially called simon 4 weeks ago, and I felt that I was being very cheeky as I must have asked him for the price of about 20 products and asked him what amounts they came in etc..

Had a brilliant conversation with him, and I asked him if he could give me a call the next time he was in my area. He was very informative and he went well out of the way to give me the information I was after. He made sure that I didn't hang up the phone without getting the information that I wanted.

Simon, sent a text early Monday evening to remind me that he would be in my area at a certain time. We arranged a location, convenient for us bot. Forgetting my massive list that I'd left at home :wall: I came away with most of the goodies I was after, at what I'd consider a bloody excellent figure!

Simon covers the kent and East Sussex Area... If you need anything! Give him a call.

Brilliant bloke, and I had a brilliant experience on the wagon!

Edit - if you'd like his number, PM me.

Shame I had forgotten the list really as I want more bits :D

Thanks Simon! I will be back shortly!

Karl

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.