Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Gotta be over working it mate. It works well on the 3m pads but they absorb the S3 so pad changes would be more frequent IMO

Spread at 7-900 rpm for 2 passes
12-1500 rpm for 2 passes with firm pressure then lowest speed to refine. Don't work it until its clear mate

Are you priming with multiple dabs rather than the traditional 3 pea sized drops?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have been using a brush similar to that one in the pic. I have been really over working it then :lol: I use a few blobs, dot about then spread. I have been working till the dust flys out. I'm still learning you see. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
Gareth........

Used right its one of the LESS dusty (but yes still dusts) out there.

Pea sized blob, dab on section to be worked.
Spread at speed 2 til even on panel. Ramp up to 5, 5.5 if your brave and work side to side, back to front until goes clear. slow to speed 2 for a few passes. Clean off pad with small rigid brush, buff off panel, see how it looks then repeat.

I'm down the unit from mid morning if you want to drop by for a demo?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers Tim :) won't be able to get over for a while as been busy with work. I have been trying to work it till clear but it suddenly spits dust everywhere. 5.5 you reckon ? Was working 4.5 but will ramp it up :buffer:

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
Cheers Tim :) won't be able to get over for a while as been busy with work. I have been trying to work it till clear but it suddenly spits dust everywhere. 5.5 you reckon ? Was working 4.5 but will ramp it up :buffer:
Needs the heat, just keep it moving!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.