Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought a Samsung UEF40F6200 LED TV which has the 2013 Smart Hub.
The problem I have is with the App store and I have searched Samsung website read the e-manual looked on you tube and cannot find the solution to my problems
On the app page there is the recommended Apps and among them are the BBC iplayer itv etc which if I click on them work fine, and then below that is a bank of "my apps" now I have downloaded some apps and added them to this through the "more apps" section but I cannot find how to add the itv player etc to "my apps" so that it shows on the first screen. Yet when I go to "more apps" they are all there along with netflix etc that I have downloaded. Surely I shouldnt have to move through two screens to access these? does anyone know of a way I can add them to the "my apps" on the first screen as they only randomly show up in the "recommended" strip?

Thanks in advance
Lee

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I bought a Samsung led tv on Sunday, it has the diamond smart button on the controls.

I have not yet downloaded any apps but the itv player, 5 od, bbc etc were all downloaded from factory from what i can see and appear on the top line.

I had a mess about with some and they seemed to move, maybe it remembers the most frequently used ones and moved them to the top? I will have a play again tonight and see if i can find out more to help.

Do you use the built in freeview? I am having problems with that. When i did a channel search is has only found 28 channels and my old Samsung lcd tv found many more, any ideas?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Have you registered it to an account? I think I read somewhere that it uses an email address as an account and then apps can be saved to a specific account / email address rather than the TV? I could be wrong though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.