Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im doing my best to organise my already limited collection of detailing goodies, im looking for a sealant that can be used on plastic and paint with a good life possibly 3 months plus, with the addition of our first son who is now 2 weeks old im finding it difficult to find time, not sure if a sealant exists so any comments or suggestions welcome

·
Registered
9,149 Posts
There are probably quite a few options but the Optimum Opt-Seal might be worth considering. It is a wipe-on-wipe-off product and so is very easy to use.

Also worth looking at are the sealant sprays, CarPro Reload and Gtech C2v3.

I think Artdeshine has some very easy to use products although I have not tried any

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
I can't believe I am reccomending this as it isn't high on my favourites list but it is good at what it does. Autobrite hellshine - abyss. It works wonders on plastics and leaves a great protected finish on paint. The only draw back is that it is hard to apply. Not hard - just far from easy.

Lasts a long time too from what I remember. It isn't cheap but it does last ages as you only need a small amount so in long terms it works out fairly cheap.

·
king of the flexonian
12,486 Posts
Its kind of against policy to do this but i feel i can offer EXACTLY what you want . Our hybrid coatings can be used on paint, glass, trim and wheels, and all those surfaces can be maintained with our sprays also. 1 product to protect them all, 1 product to maintain as and when you have the time/inclination

My recommendations are artdesicko and nano gloss paint sealant

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Its kind of against policy to do this but i feel i can offer EXACTLY what you want . Our hybrid coatings can be used on paint, glass, trim and wheels, and all those surfaces can be maintained with our sprays also. 1 product to protect them all, 1 product to maintain as and when you have the time/inclination

Didnt realise that about the coatings ok to use on trim. Thats a bonus!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts

does that include windscreens as well Matt

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
But if your long sighted theres the new kids on the block at artdeshine.
Havnt trier c2v3 but apparently it is durable on its own for up to 8 months. And as a topper 2 months. Pretty impressive.
Loving reload tho, its all over my car at the mo and the beads are a beaut...
I haven't tried artdeshine spray sealant yet so can't comment on them but what I have tried from ads has been very good!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.