Detailing World Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Easy: Wipe on, Wipe off - Turtle wax Hybrid Hydrophobic Wax
Easier: Spray on, Rinse off - Turtle wax Dry and Shine.

Both work and are excellent value at less than a Tenner, often less than half that.
+1 on this

https://youtube.com/shorts/WQZF9ZYsNag?feature=share

So slick too^
Sometimes I'll top up after a wash by just wiping over the paint with a damp MF mitt that has a squit of the TW sealant on.
Just Wipe and not even buff when the panel has had a 90% dry with a towel after washing

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Thanks for all the replies.
I'm after a wipe on wipe off sealant. I've got a few spray on rinse off products that I use for top ups. I still want the enjoyment of wiping a product off the paint work but without the effort. Thanks again.
both CarPro Reload and Elixir wipe off very easily, not sure I would recommend Reload though, it doesnt last long enough for the price, initial results are good though

you might be surprised how long Sonax BSD lasts tbh, how often are you willing/wanting to do it ?

WOWO Crystal Sealant is good, use it on my wheels, can even do a light spray and apply it to them as a drying aid with the wheels still wet

·
Registered
531 Posts
For absolute ease of use PA Cosmic. I reapply every 2-3 months. Great water beading and sheeting of the beads. Works the best for my usage and conditions.

Kami OverCoat. See above…. Another great product.

I have Nova Jet and Lustre waiting in the wings. Lot of love for it but have seen a little negative about them but from sources I trust seems to be great product.

A absolute gem here in the states is Griots Ceramic 3-1. Goes on/off easy. Last a true 4-6 months in bad weather (winter in NW US). Great shine and gloss.

Not the best beads in the world but the self cleaning is pretty stout.

https://www.frost.co.uk/griots-ceramic-3-in-1-wax-651ml/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
I’ve tried quite a few spray on wipe off sealants, turtle wax, sonax bsd, wowo’s and all work quite well.. however, for my own vehicle that gets washed roughly every two weeks I’ve settled on an “old school” spray wax that I think is extremely underrated, that is Meguiars synthetic x-press spray wax, I buy it in the 3.79 litre bottle. like you I can’t detail my car like I used to and this is one of the easiest products I’ve used, it gives a really good shine and seems to keep my car cleaner for longer and doesn’t attract dust, plus you can use it on just about every part of the car. you can also use it as a drying aid if you don’t want to go round doing every panel.. i know it’s not one of the new all singing all dancing lsp’s that are out there but it just works for me..

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
For a traditional liquid sealant wipe on buff off
Soft99 Fusso F7
Infinity wax turbo6
Autoglym EGP
All are easy to apply and remove, with good durability.

move never really find any of the spray on buff off sealants to last as long as the claims. But use mostly
Carpro Reload
Sonax BSD.

To through in a curve ball. Sonax PNS or the cheaper version protect and shine. Aerosol spray sealants. Spray on, wipe in buff off. Can be a little grabby to apply but simply enough. Last very well

21 - 26 of 26 Posts