Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I've been looking into snow foam for a while now but havent settled for anything. A few pointers would be great. I have a karcher k2 and was looking at something like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KARCHER-S...r-Valeting-Cleaning-Bottle-0-3L-/260911422222 Would this be an ideal start? Also which snowfoam is best or is it all just personal preferance? I wash my car every week (weather permitting) so I'd like to get something which will last a while. Thanks in advance.

·
DW's 'Mr. Helpful'
14,893 Posts
If you have been milling the threads then its the lance your mainly after and as Kev says a proper lance, pretty much all the same from the traders on here.

Buy foam at same time or check with your autosmart rep for theres.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I got my lance in the ongoing group buy that Autobrite have on here, and it came with 5L of magifoam. Cost around £40 IIRC.

There's a thread somewhere that tests a number of foams and Bilt Hamber was most effective in that case. I've only used magifoam though so can't comment from experience.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got my lance in the ongoing group buy that Autobrite have on here, and it came with 5L of magifoam. Cost around £40 IIRC.

There's a thread somewhere that tests a number of foams and Bilt Hamber was most effective in that case. I've only used magifoam though so can't comment from experience.
Ordered from autobrite last night. Got deal 1 just waiting on it arriving now :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.