Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Nice short review Bulla. Most seem to maintain it with BSD, so it can be difficult to find a trustworthy the durability review. Is it possible for you to keep us informed on the durability? I have a test going on myself, but only a few weeks old.

Kind regards,

Ebbe

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In April I did my last detailing with the Netshield as the last step. During the Summer the car was washed only without any detailer and of course without any sonax brillant shine. The beading was still alive till end of september. But I got a test item from bsd so I took a small amount of bsd after a wash in the end of September. Both sonax products are so great and the Netshield is perfect for the winter time.

·
Registered
956 Posts
In April I did my last detailing with the Netshield as the last step. During the Summer the car was washed only without any detailer and of course without any sonax brillant shine. The beading was still alive till end of september. But I got a test item from bsd so I took a small amount of bsd after a wash in the end of September. Both sonax products are so great and the Netshield is perfect for the winter time.
- Thanks for getting back on this. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I've applied to the roof only on my car back in May and it was still doing a good job in late October, so that's 5 to 6 months without top-ups. ONR washed every 1-2-3 weeks.
I'll be applying to the whole car to prepare it for the winter.

·
Registered
314 Posts
PNS applied more then 6 months ago on one of my cars and still protecting like in the beginning.
I PNS'd my new car this week in very humid conditions and the shine/beading is very good.
I already sold a few of my much more expensive products and wonder if i need more then Carlack, PNS and BSD.
I still have Polish Angel Cosmic to try, but this will be my last time i'am going to try something new. I always go back to what i already have, so why bother with trying other things.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I've applied to the roof only on my car back in May and it was still doing a good job in late October, so that's 5 to 6 months without top-ups. ONR washed every 1-2-3 weeks.
I'll be applying to the whole car to prepare it for the winter.
ONR must work extremely well with it, as the repellency is beyond most polymer/wax based LSPs. Thanks for posting your findings on durability. :thumb:

Kind regards,

Ebbe

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.