Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SWISSVAX CRYSTAL ROCK
1000% GENUINE & APPROXIMATELY 12 MONTHS OLD BUT USING MORE SELANT THAN ANYTHING ELSE AT THE MINUTE AND ITS TOO GOOD TO BE BE ON THE SUBS BENCH.

AS YOU CAN SEE THERE IS STILL 147g LEFT AND THE POT IS DEFECT FREE.

COMES WITH THE CERTIFICATE AND BAG.

ASKING £320 FOR IT WHICH CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT LEFT IS QUITE A SAVING.

BUYER TO COVER PAYPAL FEES AND I'LL SORT THE SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.K.

SOLD TO POL147 :thumb:

·
Registered
441 Posts
I love the way you put this for sale, as it is very important to know how much grammes are exact in a pot, when its concerns an expensive wax.

I could offer 225 excl. postage and fees.
Which is probably also to low, but you can't blame me for trying. ;)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Frans,
Thanks for your post. Yes it's an expensive Wax and I think letting people see exactly what they're getting not only needed to be accurate but for me it also needed to be honest :thumb:

Thanks for your offer. Taking into account the time of the year etc... I would probably accept around the £300 mark but below that I think it'll have to stay.

:thumb:

I love the way you put this for sale, as it is very important to know how much grammes are exact in a pot, when its concerns an expensive wax.

I could offer 225 excl. postage and fees.
Which is probably also to low, but you can't blame me for trying. ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, been watching this thread for a while, would love to own and work Crystal Rock.

A couple of days ago you bumped, saying “Price Reduction”. So will you take £240, you pay delivery? It will be going to a good home.....! :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry bud, yep the asking price was reduced. It was reduced from £400 to £320 and the original post changed to reflect this. Can't do anything anywhere near £240.

Hi, been watching this thread for a while, would love to own and work Crystal Rock.

A couple of days ago you bumped, saying "Price Reduction". So will you take £240, you pay delivery? It will be going to a good home.....! :)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.