Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I will be picking up my new to me bike in a week or twos time and will obviously be giving it a very thorough clean.

I was wondering if Tardis is safe to use on the fairings? It has already destroyed a couple of spray heads!

I assume it will be fine as long as you don't leave it on there for hours, but it would be nice to hear from someone that has used it for that purpose.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies,

I think I will definitely be using it on a cloth as per your suggestions, I don't want to strip the daytona sticker at the bottom of the fairing.

Will maybe be posting up a thread on the showroom When I get it if anyone is interested!

Dan

·
Autosmart UK
2,916 Posts
Hi,

I will be picking up my new to me bike in a week or twos time and will obviously be giving it a very thorough clean.

I was wondering if Tardis is safe to use on the fairings? It has already destroyed a couple of spray heads!

I assume it will be fine as long as you don't leave it on there for hours, but it would be nice to hear from someone that has used it for that purpose.
We'd say try BCE first as this will be the safest option.
If BCE is not sufficient then Tardis will be your best bet - but be careful.
Apply with a cloth and as said watch out for decals. Also take extra care if the paintwork is not in its original condition

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.