Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No need to ask what you do in your spare time that's way out and different:thumb:
Haha, yeah I do like to fiddle with photoshop now and again.

Don't know quite what to say about that!

Great work, is it for anything or just board?
The two in the picture are my mates and I was just messing about to see what I could create.

·
Premium Member
20,421 Posts
If you want some cc, I find the blown highlight area too distracting, just seems to overpower the image. The Angels wings and area surrounding them seem overly bright, whilst I am sure it was the intention to create a 'halo' of sorts it doesn't look right imo.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
If you want some cc, I find the blown highlight area too distracting, just seems to overpower the image. The Angels wings and area surrounding them seem overly bright, whilst I am sure it was the intention to create a 'halo' of sorts it doesn't look right imo.
+1 also, the background image is a very low res for the size you've worked on causing resharpened artefacts and due to using a wide angle up close the dude's head on the left is deeper than it is tall, looks very odd.

Funky idea tho

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.