Detailing World Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
'Detailing Devil'
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time I have had a touch screen so interested in what people use to clean them
I have some lint free pec pads used for cleaning the mirror inside digital cameras and think these may be fine but not sure whether to use a spray

·
Registered
2015 Insignia 2.0 CDTi
5,479 Posts
I have CarPro Inside and Soft99 and use them with a general purpose MF. Works perfectly. (Obvs does all the dash and plastics etc too)

·
Registered
11,531 Posts
I spray a lens cleaning solution onto a dedicated (new) microfibre cloth and wipe over, flip and clean - all good, works very well. The cloth is specifically kept for just the screens, so nothing else gets accidentally onto the cloth...

·
Super Moderator
8,375 Posts
Distilled water, mist the screen then wipe over with a soft microfibre.
I find the soft side of the Costco miscrofibres works really well but i use distilled water on my glasses, phone, watch face, laptop, iPad and tv's round the house and caravan, works a treat.

Oh and it works well on the inside of the windscreen too.

·
Registered
2015 Insignia 2.0 CDTi
5,479 Posts
Got some Autobead interior detailer from clean and shiny today. Smells magic and cleans well. Good value too. Another one to consider.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts