Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As not being able to my car on Saturday like I intended to do, I settled to do it Sunday which thankful was a nice day for one.

Anyway got all my stuff ready and started to snow foam and then soon lost interest. Just fell in to a weird mood. Smallest thing like reeling the hose up push my buttons :( Think as I share the car with my brother, he just doesn't care. Chocolate on the seats, wrappers every where, un eaten sandwiches in bags, and hedge scratches. Also my AB foam lance might be packing up. Doesn't seem to work right even when I got it :/

Anyway rant rant lol

Anyway, how everyone is all well and good!

Elliot

·
Registered
842 Posts
As not being able to my car on Saturday like I intended to do, I settled to do it Sunday which thankful was a nice day for one.

Anyway got all my stuff ready and started to snow foam and then soon lost interest. Just fell in to a weird mood. Smallest thing like reeling the hose up push my buttons :( Think as I share the car with my brother, he just doesn't care. Chocolate on the seats, wrappers every where, un eaten sandwiches in bags, and hedge scratches. Also my AB foam lance might be packing up. Doesn't seem to work right even when I got it :/

Anyway rant rant lol

Anyway, how everyone is all well and good!

Elliot
Shout at your brother for being a turd.

Then strip your foam lance down and soak the gauze/filter in limescale remover :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, mind you I don't have much sleep on weekend due to being out with friends late or picking people up. Shame I can't make lattes because I'd be downing then all day.

Think I may have to strip down, it runs out/ dribbles out now and then.

·
Registered
325 Posts
i get that feeling, but usually when im cleaning my wheels and i just cannot get them as clean as i'd like, so i throw a total BF,then half **** the rest of the car and then sulk for the rest of the day because i didnt do it properly. i think i need help!

·
Super Moderator
8,463 Posts
For me, it isn't the cleaning the car or putting stuff away that gets me, its when some disrespectful turd chucks his dog end out of the window so it bounces off the car or someones washer jets are set too high and coat the front of the car. Oh and the only reason they do a 20 second burst is so because they aren't getting any water on their own windscreen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.