Detailing World Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 7236 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this thread will take off... But as the title asks, what detailing did you do today??

I'll be giving the car a hoover later, and cleaning the inside of the glass.

What about the rest of you?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its stomping down today. The car got a quick coat of wax to keep it protected when it gets parked up while im on holiday but thats it
Can't fault a bit of wax! :)
I stood in the rain earlier watching the rain drops jumping up off my C1.5 sealed roof! I imagine your waxed roof is now doing the same.

·
Distinguished Detailer and Member of the Year 2012
6,959 Posts
none today - my car has self cleaned itself in the morning showers, all the pollen and dust has rinsed away thanks to those Gtechniq nano sealant monkeys :thumb:

G

·
Will be attempting to get a number of things started on my bmw, mainly giving the car a bit of a mini clean, starting with the boot and then possibly replace the stereo :)

·
Distinguished Detailer and Member of the Year 2012
6,959 Posts
Then spend hours looking through the same website shops for stuff I don't need

Do this everyday lol
I put products in the basket, but I don't checkout, a couple of days later I remove the items from the basket.

Then I go to another website and do the same - it's retail therapy for the 21st century ;)

1 - 20 of 7236 Posts