Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Used this for the first time on my frozen white st the other day along with some raceglaze pre wax cleanser and absolutely loved the finish!! Now I know the durability is poor on this wax so what I'm after is people's opinions on what wax equals or betters r222 concours in looks but has decent durability??

Thanks Corey

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry forgot to put I'm after waxes il edit the post, but yes I recentlyl purchased the acrylic kit and it's going on next when the r222 dies off, heard its epic can't wait to get it in there :)!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Angel Wax Desirable (AF Desire) is meant to give great gloss and still last up to 5months. A show wax people rave about is AF illusion. If it were my money I'd go for the AW Desirable ...

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
R222 is a great wax. Easy to apply and remove. Lasts about 4 weeks I recon. I don't tend to buy show type waxes. Can't think of any others without spending a lot of money.

What about so something like bouncers 22? Not a show wax but pretty good and durable?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
R222 is a great wax. Easy to apply and remove. Lasts about 4 weeks I recon. I don't tend to buy show type waxes. Can't think of any others without spending a lot of money.

What about so something like bouncers 22? Not a show wax but pretty good and durable?
Yh I keep looking at bouncers waxes vanilla ice is one that iv heard looks very nice on white

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.