Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a good detailing bag to keep my products in when I'm away at a show instead of using a bucket.
What you guys using and any links and pictures. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
The Dodo Juice Maxed Up bag is a very impressive compact and versatile bag.
Has a seperate compartment in the bottom for odds and ends like cloths and gloves as well as a large open top (the cover is held on by velcro on both sides, so can be used as a flap to conceal out eyeshot or protect whats inside from coming out or removed altogether for a large easy to access space. Convenient pockets are dotted both inside and outside the bag for easy reach and to stop items from falling over. The false floor inside can also be opened up to make the bag easier to accommodate taller bottles by simply undoing the two poppers and teasing the velcro tabs away.
http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/...variant=6614&gclid=CJjx1ODa2boCFfSWtAodLRQAiw
Look at post #15 for images.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
The mother in law has just bought me one like the JCB bag posted above but it was from the black and decker outlet shop. Was about £19 nice and big too as some of the 'detailing' branded ones are fairly small.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
just seen this one which i like. the dodo juice one is ok i suppose but I'm 45 yrs of age so its a bit too bright for my eyes :lol:
The innacle one is exactly the same as CleanYourCar and Dodo Juice one, but strangely at quite a bit more money, The green (Dodo) and CYC (Blue) aren't all that bright really, just a nice tone.
There is another one which was black the same as the Pinnacle bag, but had a different name on and was Dodo Juice money.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.