Detailing World Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

My Autobrite Foam Lance doesn't work - so that will be going back.

Whats the best Foam Lance on the market? Need one that will work with a Nilfisk/Alto Quick Release fitting?

Thanks

·
DW Supporter
3,065 Posts
Guys,

My Autobrite Foam Lance doesn't work - so that will be going back.

Whats the best Foam Lance on the market? Need one that will work with a Nilfisk/Alto Quick Release fitting?

Thanks
When you say it isn't working, can you give a few more specifics? I could have been a duff unit and a one off issue.

That said, I also have one for i4detailing, I originally had the Karcher head but now I have a Nilfisk C110 so I changed the adapter and it works fine with that.

I had to service it the other week and that turned out fine - wish I'd done it before though I can tell you that, there was tonnes of residue in there!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you say it isn't working, can you give a few more specifics? I could have been a duff unit and a one off issue.

That said, I also have one for i4detailing, I originally had the Karcher head but now I have a Nilfisk C110 so I changed the adapter and it works fine with that.

I had to service it the other week and that turned out fine - wish I'd done it before though I can tell you that, there was tonnes of residue in there!
Thanks! This is brand new - and I have tried to use it twice - failing both times - here is a thread I started about it in a different section - any thoughts appreciated - would be great if I could get it working! :

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=323343

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.